Friday, February 19, 2010

today:
i can barely move my legs because of the squats justin made me do yesterday.
i decided to have special k for breakfast instead of my usual oatmeal. i was hungry at like nine am. i will stick to oatmeal from now on.
anatomy class... depressing. i don't like talking about skin cancer.
my parents made it to sydney then back to new zealand. i am jealous. i want to be warm. and i don't like the prospects of holding down the fort.
an unfulfilling salad
intentions of studying muscles... very good intentions
talking to grandma
dinner with my wifey and her hubby and my hubby at eva. it was pretty yummy. i liked my fig and pig pizza. i like being back with my wifey. i have missed her.
loving getting into bed and resting my sore bod.

1 comment:

  1. i've missed you too!!!! aw, after we left I was telling adam that i'm glad you're back to being my wifey again. we love you 2. and i'm too embarassed to write that I ate a "3 pig pizza" on my blog...

    ReplyDelete