Thursday, February 18, 2010

things i contemplate, so i figured i should share....


a) have you ever noticed how hairy guys necks are? especially at the gym. i am sorry but if you are at the gym i know you must kind of care how you look.... to all the men out there, maybe you should have a little look at the back of your NECK. and then shave it.

b) too many people like to hear themselves talk... okay (i might be one of those people.) BUT i certainly do not waste a whole chemistry class time trying to reinvent scientific theory. i swear one of these times i may scream "shut your pie-hole" from the back of the room.. and then pretend it wasn't me.

c) when it snows like one flake people forget how to drive. it bugs. big time.

d) it should be sunny and 80s all year around. i don't even care if i stop appreciating it. i just hate when i get cold... right down to my bones.

e) i now understand how sucky it is to work and go to school. i am sorry for thinking otherwise.

f) this is hilarious... we found it in the scrabble box. i love the man i married. just in case you can't tell by the scores... 'the winner is circled.' love it! vintage justy circa... 1990... at least let's hope he wasn't older than 10.


g) i gave my grandma some doctors order.. eventhough i am no doctor.. i told her she needs to have a bowl of ice cream everynight.... the more people i can make have ice cream everynight the less guilt i feel. i love coffee ice cream. i mean LOVE. and what i love even more is that i get the whole 1/2 gallon to myself. justin hates it. he just doesn't have refined buds.. as in taste buds like me.

1 comment:

  1. A) no...

    B) I like listening to you talk...I want to be in that class to hear you yell it!

    C) I dont think people know how to drive anyways snow or not...

    D) my vote 72

    E) Ya its crap just dont add a baby into the mix thats torture!

    F) i love it

    G) I will follow your orders except mine is from COLDSTONE so I am not sure I can afford it!

    HUGS now call me so that we can catch up!

    ReplyDelete