Wednesday, October 7, 2009

snow. hail. rain. what happened to fall?

this weekend was seriously freezing. fall was skipped all together. i hate that. i hope it warms up before winter strikes. it snowed in park city. yuck. not a lot... but any snow in october is too much for me.
luckily my spirit was warmed by hot chocolate and my dads delicious french toast.
i worked so much this weekend helping my parents pack up the house for the remodel. i had a lot more stuff up there then i thought. now the containers are patiently waiting in my kitchen to be put away. i think tonight is the night. i can't reach the microwave and hot chocolate maker.. two essentials in my morning breakfast routine.



on sunday we had a carmel apple making marathon. 37 apples in one afternoon. they always turn out so pretty with my moms special touches. we tried a new apple rolled in pretzels. quite delish. justin learned that making tasty delights is not very easy. his hands started to cramp... obviously he needs to work with his hands a little more!


















(notice how jake is holding his new baby girl... i love it!)












2 comments:

  1. umm...can you send me one of those apples?? please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope... cos you never posted your disneyland pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete