Friday, October 16, 2009

all dogs go to heaven.




joey was the best puppy i have ever had. i will miss the little guy. no other dog loves lettuce and carrots like he did. as my grandma once said, "he has lived a good life... he traveled a lot." unfortunately, i doubt dogs care about going on trips. but he did. he and i have a lot in common.. born in illinois, lived in new york, lived in australia, lived in utah... he was a world traveler. i will miss his little face. he made me happy for twelve years. he bounced like a rabbit and pranced like he was royalty.

i told justin we cannot get a dog. i don't like when they die. my children can have a hamster or a fish.


p.s. sorry i wasn't there when you died. i couldn't handle it.

5 comments:

  1. Those are two very cute pictures. He was the best dog ever and I'm sobbing reading this. I miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your sad day. Cute pics of you two. Hang in there. I remember the day I found out my dog Tiger died after we had had him for 13 years. It's heartbreaking. I'll never understand why it can hurt so bad. I cried more that day then the days my grandparents died. Our pets are our family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was so sweet...joey was a prince for sure...one thought...our fish usually die after a week...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY i cant believe you didnt tell me! i'm so sad by this news

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the saddest thing ever. I'm so sorry to hear that.

    ReplyDelete