Thursday, November 18, 2010

road block

I have kind of hit a bloggers road block... with nothing new going on. School has kind of taken over my life and put everything else on the back burner. The good thing is I enjoy it... all except the early mornings and long days.
Before nursing school I didn't realize how excited people were to show off their wounds, incisions, scars... you name it. Before I have a chance to tell them I don't need to see it, they have already pulled down their pants or pulled up their shirt. I am then forced to oooh and ahhh. They trust me when I tell them their wounds look good (even though I have no idea how they should look.) I tend to wear masks when the nasty stuff happens so I can breathe through my mouth and gag with smiling eyes.
Happy November.

No comments:

Post a Comment