Saturday, April 3, 2010

have i been cursed?

i am trying to think back to all of the bad things i have done in the last week to try to understand how i got cursed with bad luck. and nothing comes to mind.... well nothing out of the ordinary. possibly finn is the curse.
two weeks ago i had my moms car towed by AAA... easy harmless. when the tow man told me how familiar i look and asked if he had towed my car or anything before.blah.blah,blah.. i told him, "no, i have NEVER needed to use AAA before."
fast forward to wednesday... went to get in my car.. key would not turn. nothing would turn. but the radio would come on. how nice. well... in about 2 weeks and $750.00 later that will be fixed. lovely.
i didn't want to drive justin's green machine... so i had my dad's friend drive the car down to salt lake for me. i like my dad's car. it has been awhile. i used to drive it every time my parents would go away.
i loved it 'til it tried to kill me. and by kill i mean start an electrical fire over my head. i am now waiting for that car to be towed. i hope the care they let me borrow is problem free. i need a car. my dad will need a car. and to be honest i hate cars. they are so much trouble!!


the one reliable car in all of this is the 15 year old truck. she ain't fast, and she ain't pretty... but at least she works!

2 comments:

  1. You don't need me to tell you this, but this week one of my tires popped, the shell over my tires unbolted and started dragging on the freeway, AND my visor broke off.

    Shocker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was thinking of calling you to say watch out... but figured maybe since we don't live together our cars would start to have minds of their own.

    ReplyDelete