Sunday, March 14, 2010

a lot.



there is a lot going on when my mom leaves me in charge of her life and my own. next time my parents try to go on a trip i am going to have to put a time limit... two months is too long for me and grandma to handle.
so far this month i have:
- searched for money... a lot... then lost it and found it again.
-taken finn on too many walks to count. rain or shine.
-got into the first year of nursing at weber state. still in shock.
-gave two months notice to my job.
-been to park city. looked at the dust. taken pictures of dust.
-used bob and marilynn's microwave for some popcorn for the drive down the canyon (ended up eating the whole bag while talking to them.)
-watched movies with justin.
-sorted pills for grandma. lots of pills.
-skyped with craig, kate and linds.
-put off running my own errands.
-worked.
-schooled.
-wished my spring break included a trip... or something. anything.

4 comments:

  1. sounds pretty busy...and CONGRATS on nursing school...that's fantastic...add one more thing to the list...hang out with JO

    ReplyDelete
  2. UM road trip to my house! I love love love that your a smarty pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't even heard about nursing school. CONGRATS Tar. I miss you guys.... I am such a loser, so if you have a cute gal to set me up with or just want a fun 3rd wheel, I am your man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute dog !
    I love your blog btw
    maybe you could read mine
    kisses from sweden !

    ReplyDelete