Friday, January 1, 2010

twenty ten resolutions.

twenty ten is the year i aspire to...

1. go to the gym ( something that didn't happen ONCE in '09)
2. run... maybe 6 miles consecutively.
3. make at least one new recipe every week.
4. learn how to make italian pizza (in my parents new oven coming feb '10)
5. go on a fun vacation ( this is of course a very selfless desire.. i want to show justy the world)
6. cook more meat for justin.
7. buy a rug for my front room.
8. visit grandma far more often than i did in '09.
9. get into school.
10. play... a lot.

Other fun things twenty ten promises... justin turns 30, davey comes home, and i will hit my quarter century mark!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you didn't go to the gym once in 2009, I think you went with me to Newpark a few times and that should count. Visiting gma is a very good goal, I need to do that as well. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me dos...we is old! btw why dont you call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals - good luck! What kind of grad school are you wanting to get into?

    ReplyDelete