Wednesday, November 25, 2009

water on the moon.

i will preface this story with the fact that i have always hated space. i think it stems from second grade. Alphabetically i was between two scotts. they loved space. they wore stained shirts with galaxies and planets in orbit. they also always wore sweatpants. pudgy kids should not wear sweatpants. i thought they were weird. so naturally i thought space was weird.

this all brings me to last night. justin and i were driving to fashion place and i brought up the fact that water was found on the moon. so, i asked justin if people actually want to live on the moon. he told me yes in a round about way... i even learned that people are willing to die to go to mars.. they are willing to die because apparently any trip to mars is a suicide mission because there is no way home. i was in utter disbelief. some people are nuts! but, back to the moon. i explained to justin that there may be water on the moon... but there are no trees! how would people build things?... i am serious.. who would want a house that looks like a rocket. how would they even stick to the moon? and doesn't the whole moon look the same. so you just pick the prettiest crater and that is your 'view.'

obviously the moon is some peoples cup of tea. it will never be mine. i am thankFUL for the earth. and i like gravity.


3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog!! I love it!! I'm excited to see you guys at the family christmas party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I love you Tar. So funny. But I completely agree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was crying from laughing so hard when I read this. You are hilarious - I miss you.

    ReplyDelete